Pages

Wednesday

Working On A Roof Coincidence

Workman or builder on a roof

With thanks to Amber for today's coincidence story.

"I want to start off by saying I Stumbled onto your site/blog and I love it. Also I had a small coincidence today I thought I'd share with you.

I was going to pay my insurance, and hadn't deposited the money into the bank as usual, so I had to go to the company to pay it. While driving there I thought about a friend and remembered that last week he was working on a roof somewhere. I thought how great it would be if he were working on the insurance company roof, which I knew he wouldn't be.

When I pulled into the small company's parking lot there was a company there working on their roof. Despite the fact that it wasn't him I still found it coincidental, since in the three years I've been doing business there no other company has been there doing anything to the premises.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message."

- Amber

More Coincidence and Synchronicity Stories:
Hologram Theory Answers Why We Have Coincidences And Synchronicity
Date On Her Boyfriends Baby Photo Was Her Birthday
The Buddha Coincidence Connection Story

No comments:

Post a Comment