Pages

Thursday

The Angel Prayer Music Coincidence

Angels or cherubs playing music

Today's short coincidence experience is from Georgina. If you have a coincidence and/or Synchronicity story you would like published on this blog please use the contact button on 67 Not Out, which is my other blog - thanks.

"Hi,

I had a strange coincidence when I was in my car and I prayed for angels to be with me through out the day. 

Once I had prayed, my radio - which was broken - worked perfectly. Music flowed beautifully on each channel. 


The strange thing was, when the music came through the song played was 'In the Arms of an Angel.'

~ Georgina

Other Coincidence and Synchronicity Experiences:
She Dreamed Of Her Grandma's Death Coincidence
She Found Her Son Exposed On Her Daughters Photo
Visualisation Technique Brings A New Carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment