Pages

Thursday

A Premonition Or A Coincidence

Premonition or coincidence

Today's coincidence story from Jake is perhaps more of a premonition story or maybe some would say a message from a Guardian Angel. But, whatever, Jake arrived home safely.

"I don't know if this is a coincidence or not but it happened last week when I was in my car.

I was driving my normal route home from work on a wet evening and I had a feeling that I should go a different way. I decided to take some side roads instead of the main A road that I usually take.

When I got home my wife said she had been worried about me because she had just heard on the local radio that there had been a bad accident on the A road I would normally have taken.

Was it a coincidence that I had this feeling and went a different way and missed the accident? I don't know."

~ Jake

Other coincidence posts:
126 Coincidence Got Tom A New Woman Friend
Someone Special Delivered By Coincidences
Coincidence Of The White Feathers From Her Sister

2 comments: