Pages

Saturday

Playing Cards And A Corkscrew Coincidences


Here's a couple of coincidence stories I received via JC, who often send me bits and pieces which he thinks may interest me.

Many years ago, when I was in my twenties, I was in Prince George, B.C. (Canada), and joined three friends for dinner at a Bavarian restaurant. On leaving the restaurant, we encountered three playing cards, face down, on the sidewalk. My friend jokingly asked me to predict what they were, and I just randomly guessed three cards - suite and number, and they were exactly right. We were all struck speechless. What would be the odds?

A couple of weeks after that, I was going camping with a boyfriend, and we were in the middle of nowhere in Northern B.C., in a place I’d never been, when I said, “We forgot to bring a corkscrew” for the wine we had purchased. A couple of miles down the road, there was a road leading off to the right and we noticed it was called Corkscrew Road!

Other Coincidence Stories:
World War 2 Egg Custard Coincidence
She Was Topless In Front Of Her Postman
A Coincidence Thousands Of Miles From Home

No comments:

Post a Comment