Pages

Thursday

The House Of Karen And Karen Coincidence


Quite a while back I published a Squidoo lens, 10 Strange Coincidence Examples. The following coincidence example was in response to this.

From Kajohu:

My biggest coincidence is from about twenty years ago. My name is Karen and I live in Michigan (USA), and I met another Karen who lived about a block away from us.

We got to talking, and over a few weeks time we realized that we had both lived in the same house while growing up in Minnesota (about 600 miles away).

Her family lived there before our family did.

Not sure that it really meant anything, but it was very interesting!

Other Coincidence and Synchronicity Stories:
Coincidence And Synchronicity Story
Titanic Coincidence In The News
She Was Topless In Front Of Her Postman

1 comment:

  1. Impressive! I think what it means is that Karen - both of them?- was in the flow. Again, what are the odds?!

    ReplyDelete