Pages

Tuesday

Lauren's Perfect Business Partner Coincidence


A coincidence story today from Lauren. It shows how life sometimes just falls into place and how coincidences can guide the way and confirm that it is the right path. At least that's my interpretation

"I saw your 67 Not Out blog on Stumbleupon and have been a keen reader ever since. I wonder what you think of my coincidence story as I think it's pretty amazing.

I had an idea for a business but felt that it would be too much for me to handle on my own. I couldn't think of anyone who would be interested in joining me in my venture. There was actually one person who would, my best childhood friend, but she was now living in Australia, whereas I'm in England. A bit too far to commute!

About a week passed, after thinking about this business idea, and by chance I was introduced to someone who would make a perfect business partner, but this isn't the coincidence part of this story.

The coincidence is that this girl I met has exactly the same name as my friend in Australia and they are both the same age with the same birthdate of 23rd of March, 1977. I've also found out that she has a B.A (Hons) degree in economics, as has my friend in Aussie.

The good news is that our business is now up and running and Gloria has said how she had been thinking along similar lines for ages.

Like you, I believe in coincidences as something meaningful."

Other Coincidence Stories:
Their Relationship Was Written In The Stars And On A Photo
Baby Points The Way To Ancestors
Photo Taken Of Father Showed His Missing Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment