Pages

Tuesday

Bach Mass In B Minor Coincidence

Bach Mass in B Minor

Another one of those it's a small world coincidence stories.

"In the 1980s I worked at West Midlands Blood Transfusion Service. I knew the director - an Iranian - quite well. I used to help with stats from the computer systems even went to dinner at his home a couple of times.

 In 2012 my wife and I (who also worked at BTS at that time) were at a Proms concert (Bach B minor mass I recall) when, in the interval, while we were taking some refreshment in one of the corridors, who should walk by but the director we had known all those years ago. We had travelled from Worcester, he from Tehran. We spoke for a few fleeting moments before separating for the concert to restart." source

Other Coincidence Examples:
10 Coincidence Examples And Coincidence Stories
A Wizard Of Oz Coincidence Encounter
Three Books On The Secrets Of Synchronicity And Coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment