Pages

Wednesday

Follow My Commandments Coincidence

God's commandments

This is a coincidence story I came across on Reddit

I got into my car once after having driven to a different city. I flipped on the radio and all there was was silence. I shrugged and was about to change the channel, assuming it wasn't a valid station, when all of the sudden it said, "Daniel."

This is my name, so I said, "Yes?" out of amusement, and the voice said, "I am the Lord your God, Daniel. You must follow my commandments."

Another pause as I freaked the f*** out for a moment. Then the voice came back and was like, "and this is the part in the bible..." and I realized that the classic hits channel in Cincinnati was a Bible thumper channel in Bloomington.

~ Lereas

Other Coincidence Stories:
The Meeting Up In Greece Coincidence Story
Nazca Lines And Maria Reiche Coincidence Example
Lauren's Perfect Business Partner Coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment