Pages

Monday

Mother And Daughter Have Same Dream When Grandpa Died

Grandma

A coincidence story I received a while back from Kayla.

"It was about a week before Thanksgiving and we received a call from my Grandma who told us that my Grandpa had passed away. I was instantly in tears and it took me a good while to calm down. When I finally did my Mom and I started talking and reminiscing. She mentioned that it was odd because when she was 19, a week before Thanksgiving, her Grandpa passed away. I was 19 as well.

I kind of thought it was odd and didn't really think anything of it, actually I kind of chuckled and said, "Well thanks for that tradition."

It really got eerie a week later. I had this dream in which I was talking to my Grandma. All of a sudden my Grandpa's ghost was standing there and I talked to him. My Grandma thought I was crazy because she couldn't see him and thought I was talking to myself. Right before I woke up my Grandpa said to me, "It will be alright."

When my Mom got home from work that night I told her about the dream and she just looked at me like I was crazy. Turns out a week after her Grandpa died she had that exact same dream, and her Grandpa told her the exact same thing.

~ Kayla.

Other Coincidence Examples:
Telepathy Or Coincidence That He Phoned Her Eleven Years Later On The Day She Died
The Coincidence Of The Old Soldier Who Found The Person Who Rescued Him 50 Years Ago
Mother And Daughter Unite By Unique Twist Of Fate

No comments:

Post a Comment